Monday 28 February 2011

Review: Amargon Hair Therapy Products

After having an awful time with my scalp from using Pantene, I contacted Amargan directly to see if they would kindly send me some samples to test and review as seen their advert in the Salon Mag which I get, stating that their products contain no Sulphates and Parabans and can soothe the scalp (alleviates itchy, dry scalp ).

After describing my condition, and them telling me all about Amargon Hair Therapy, they decided to send me a full size cleanser and some hair oil. I received the package a few days later fantastically wrapped to find inside a full 300ml Nourishing Cleanser and 4 30ml size hair oils ( I was very pleased and grateful ).

I have used the cleanser and oil now for a week and here are the results:


The first result is instant after the first wash. With having long coloured hair half way done my back, I was a bit wary about not using a conditioner to get rid of tangles, however, I was very surprised to find that cleanser not only cleaned my scalp and hair wonderfully, it wasn't tangled or knotty like other shampoos leave your hair afterwards. It also lathered up nicely and washed out leaving your hair squeaky clean and light.
I also used the oil afterwards as directed, massaging it into my scalp as well as my hair. The results were instant with this too, leaving my hair feel nourished, healthier and glossy - WITHOUT any oil residue.

I wash my hair every other day, like I have always done and not once has my hair felt tangled after washing.
My hair is noticeably more healthier now with a gorgeous shine. My itching scalp has gone and my hair feels more softer yet stronger.

You can also use the oil as a serum before hair drying/straightening to help protect your hair from the heat elements.  It also helps with frizz and spilt ends.
What is Amargon Oil?

 Amargon oil comes from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which only grows in Argana, South West Morocoo. The oil extracted from the nut contains essential fatty acids and rich in tocopherols ( which works like vitamin E ). This oil mixed with today's technology gives Amaragon Hair Therapy Oil its outstanding qualities to improve hair health and protection against today's environmental effects.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who colours their hair, uses heated hair products, has weak, damaged hair.

For more information on Amaragon Hair Therapy visit www.amargan.co.uk 

Amargon Hair Therapy is available though Salons and authorised stockiests.


No comments:

Post a Comment